Breathwork may not be for you if you have the following conditions:
- Cardiovascular problems
- High or abnormal blood pressure
- History of aneurysms
- Epilepsy or history of seizures
- Anyone on heavy medication
- Severe psychiatric symptoms, particularly psychosis or paranoia
- Bipolar depression
- Recent surgery
- An active addiction
- Any person with mental illness who isn’t in treatment or lacks adequate support
- Anyone experiencing an emotional or spiritual crisis
This list is not all inclusive and we generally recommend if you have a question about a condition you may have that is not listed, that you consult a physician before beginning breathwork.
If you have or have had any of the listed conditions, we strongly recommend you consult a physician before beginning breathwork.
By checking this box, you acknowledge that you have read the above warning and agree to move forward at your own risk.